The slides and the recording of the 2020 AGM are available to view.
Please visit https://youtu.be/c7yabZqSekw for the video and download the PDF slides.
Some key points for members to consider:
1. We are looking for both regional and national committee members. If you would like to get involved, please email email@example.com. We are looking for members to get involved in committee activities and are looking for representation across all bandings (technician / associate through to consultant / clinical lead).
2. Recordings from BOA 2020 are available from here https://www.boa.ac.uk/pre-recorded-webinars/atocp-boa-resources.html
3. We are running our annual conference at the BOA, held in Aberdeen in September 2021. Details here as they emerge from here https://www.boa.ac.uk/events/boa-annual-congress-2021.html
4. We are co-theme leads of Physiotherapy UK 2021! Details for the conference, running in November, are available from here https://www.physiotherapyuk.org.uk/. The ATOCP are running 'The Rehab Challenge' theme with the ACPRC. Don't forget Focused Symposia applications close on the 5th January 2021. Have you submitted yours yet?
4. Due to the low uptake of sponsorship in 2020... we are launching DOUBLE SPONSORSHIP in 2021!!! The first round will be launched in January 2021 for £2000 and the second round for an additional £2000 in April 2021. Please do consider putting in an application if you would like to attend a course, conference or run a work based project. Details will be shared in January.
5. To celebrate 75 years of the ATOCP we are launching ATOCP excellence awards: the ATOCP Fellowship Award (which would be awarded to a member who has made an exceptional contribution to the advancement of trauma and orthopaedic physiotherapy) and the ATOCP Distinguished Service Award (for members who have contributed outstanding service or excellence in an area of trauma and orthopaedic physiotherapy). Details will be circulated in the new year. Please do consider any individuals you feel might be worthy of an award. We are looking for members to join the judging panel so please do get in touch if you are interested.
6. We are looking to run multiple evening webinars throughout 2021. Please get in touch if you have any requests for content!
Please do get in touch if you have any queries or would like to get involved with any of the above activities.
Number of subscribers: 1