The course is targeted to physiotherapists and other rehabilitation specialists to develop their musculoskeletal knowledge, incorporating an understanding of neurological control and acknowledging other external factors such as mood, behaviour can have on patient outcome.
The course will have a practical focus in the afternoon using case studies to allow delegates to understand why, how and what interventions are appropriate to optimise movement strategy and function.
- Review the components of motor control systems
- To understand how the disorganisation of neurological control influences Musculoskeletal disorders
- Using cases studies to develop treatment plans and interventions
The Faculty for this course will include:
- Anju Jaggi, Consultant Physiotherapist
- Sue Paddison, Clinical Specialist Lead Physiotherapist
- Susanne Selvadurai, Consultant Physiotherapist
- Katie Monnington, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist
- Benita Hexter, Clinical Specialist and Lead Physiotherapist
- Dr Helen Cohen, Consultant Rheumatologist
- Chloe Kitto, Specialised Occupational Therapist
Number of subscribers: 0