£2000 sponsorship is available each year for ATOCP members to assist with the funding of education and research.
2021 SPONSORSHIP APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!!!!!! Rolling Deadline.
Round 1 - £2000 available January - March 2021
Round 2 - £2000 available April 2021 - March 2022
Funding is available to those who fulfil the following criteria:
- ATOCP membership for at least 1 year
- Applicants must agree to present a report to their local branch and/or the national ATOCP course
- Applicants must agree to submit a report for publication in the newsletter
If sponsorship money is used to help fund course fees, the course must lead to a recognisable qualification and must have an orthopaedic based research or evaluation aspect to it. The applicant is expected to submit a course critique to the executive committee so that a list of courses worth sponsoring can be built up.
Your application must include the following:
- The purpose of the project, why it is important to you
- The background of the project – how does it fit in with current trends
- What the money is going to be used for
- An outline of costs
- A brief CV (max 2 pages)
For further details contact: