ATOCP 2016 awards..... NOW OPEN for submission!!
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to gain recognition for the hard work that you have already done. Have you done a piece of research or audit? Have you engaged with redesigning or setting up a new service or even developed a new role?
4 main categories:
- Undergraduates Dissertation
- Service Evaluation/ Audit
- Masters project
PRIZE MONEY - first place £250, runner up £150.
PLUS each winner with also get;
- a free place at ATOCP conference on 26th November 2016 in Oxford
- a cut glass trophy
- their work published in the ATOCP newsletter and website
How to enter
All you need to do to be in a chance with winning is write a 200 word abstract covering;
- Method (including analysis)
All award winners will be required to produce a poster for viewing at the ATOCP conference with pdf copies going into the 1st edition of the news letter after the conference and onto the website.
Please email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date - 1st October 2016
Winners will be informed by 14th October 2016
Check out previous year's winners for some ideas....
The ATOCP has ran their first Awards in 2014 to recognise good practice. Thank you to all those who submitted entries which showed some great examples of the innovative work that is taking place by our members.
First place for the best undergraduate project with a prize of £500 and a cut-glass trophy went to Beth Toft & Simon Barry for ‘Cryotherapy induced analgesia: Finding the optimum point in the cooling profile for analgesia’
Runner up prizes also went to Ruth Curran and Mitchell Wood who both receive free membership for a year to the ATOCP.
Joint first place for the Service of the Year Award winning £625 and a cut-glass trophy each went to;
- Ian Smith ‘Rehabilitation following ACL reconstruction – the missing pieces of the puzzle?’
- Chris Littlewood ‘Self-management versus usual physiotherapy treatment for rotator cuff tendinopathy : a randomised controlled trial’
For more details of our winners work please see the documents below.